How To Make Crystal Grids And Make More Money
If you are wondering what the hell a crystal grid is and why you would want one? It’s simple.
If you are ready to work less and make more money – that’s why you would want to build a crystal grid.
Mic drop. 🖐 🎤 ⬇
If you’re new to crystals this is a good episode for you. It’s also helpful if you’re more experienced with crystals but would like to know more about grids and how to use them for program launches, selling your digital products, and even one-on-one client work.
Programming your crystals to hold the energy of your business endeavors is a way to receive support and create a sacred container for the energy.
Not to mention, you can call in protection and safety for your offerings – who wouldn’t want that?
I walk you through how I program the crystals and give you real-life examples of the intentions you can use. If you have crystals handy, you can create a grid along with me as I’m explaining it. It’s a great way to create your first grid or supercharge your millionth one.
Feel free to share your grids on Instagram. Tag me @emilyaarons because I would love to see them.
If you think you’re making this up and pretending, this stuff works! That’s why it’s so important to use grids in your business when you’re ready to go to the next level.
- You can talk to crystals (they will talk back!).
- There’s no one right way to make a crystal grid!
- How to create a crystal grid for your launches or business.
- My thoughts about purchasing crystals online.
- Your grid is always receiving and channeling energy.
- Grids can build your platform, engagement, and interest without you having to work hard.
- How to add safety and security to your business or program.
- Why you may want to skip selenite from your grid.
- Can you move your crystal grid? Should you touch it once it’s complete.
- How to seal in the energy of the grid.
- “No one’s the boss of your crystal grid”. Emily Aarons
- “A crystal grid is like baking cookies”. Emily Aarons
- “We can program crystals with our intentions and our mind”. Emily Aarons
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.