Why You Should Stop Saying I Can’t Afford It
I used to say that constantly until I realized that this was the thing that was keeping me stuck.
This is what I want you to understand when you continue to make decisions based on your current circumstances, for example, I don’t have enough time, I don’t have enough money.
You repeat them.
You basically put yourself back on the hamster wheel.
In this episode, you will learn Why You Should Stop Saying: “I Can’t afford it” so that you can avoid this vicious cycle and finally start to live your best life.
- Why You Should Stop Saying: “I Can’t afford it”.
- Why, when you make decisions based on your current circumstances, you repeat them.x
- How to take ownership of your money story so that you can live your best life.
- The importance of learning how to use your feelings to make better decisions.
- Understanding that there is always a way to make money when you are open to the possibilities.
- Why if you want different results, you need to change your behavior and who you are being.
- Why making money or not making money is a choice.
- Why investing in yourself allows you to show up as your higher self.
- “Triggers are your friends, they show you where the healing can be done. They show you where you need to look at so that you can fix the problem.” – Emily Aarons
- “We have a choice to make money and a choice not to make money.” – Emily Aarons
- “Abundance comes from inside. It doesn’t come from outside.” – Emily Aarons
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.