Why I Changed The Name Of My Mastermind
I recorded this episode to remind you that there is no right way to run a business and also to give you permission to trust yourself and make changes in your business.
We have been taught to believe that following other people’s success formulas is the path for our own success and that’s not how I run my business or what I teach my clients.
In this episode, I will share why I changed the name of my mastermind and the process I went through that led me to make key changes inside my business.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- What inspired me to change the name of my mastermind.
- Why there are no rules to the right way to run a business.
- Why you have taken programs and courses and haven’t found success.
- Understanding that following other people’s formulas usually never leads to success.
- How I help my clients to find alignment, listen to their intuition, and trust that they are on the right path.
- Why it’s so important to have a group of people who are with you and cheer you on when you are looking to take your business to the next level.
- “We all have unique abilities and experiences and unique life paths.”- Emily Aarons
- “Magic that happens when you get collective energies of like-minded people together.” – Emily Aarons
- “It’s like a breath of fresh air to have a group of women who are with you, to hold you, to see you, to cheer you on, to encourage you.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to take you deeper:
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.