Plant Medicine: A Journey of Self-discovery
Today I am speaking to Liz Lee about her journey of self-discovery through plant medicine.
Liz Lee specializes in helping coaches, consultants, intuitives and healers make authentic connections with their potential clients online through WordPress web design, consulting, maintenance and hosting.
Liz goes beyond all “the tech stuff” to work with her clients holistically, helping them break through blocks and limiting mindsets that would otherwise hold them back from serving in their highest capacity.
In this episode, we dive deep into plant medicine and how it allowed Liz to connect with her consciousness on a whole new level.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Why Liz signed up for The Sacred Scotland tour with Ryan McKenna.
- Why Liz was in a process of soul retrieval as a result of her recent trip to Costa Rica (Episode 17).
- Why Liz was determined to reconnect with her partner after her trip to Costa Rica.
- The dangerous habit of shutting down desire when you think you can’t get what you want.
- The importance of understanding how desire fuels the universe.
- The power of recognizing that there is an energy flow that happens in sacred sites around the world.
- Why self-care is so much more than looking good in a bikini, it’s about taking care of your body so that your soul can live its best life.
- Why keeping a promise might not be the best thing to do if it makes you miserable.
- The shifting point that happened when Liz decided to surrender and had a conversation with her partner to acknowledge the end of the romantic connection.
- How Liz came out as bisexual.
- How Liz felt alive again by realizing that she could attract someone that was more sexually compatible with her.
- How polyamory/polyfidelity allowed Liz to feel balanced in her sexuality.
- How Liz dealt with being anxious and how became open and free of guilt and shame.
- How to plant medicine helped Liz to connect with her consciousness in a way that allowed her to see parts of herself that she should have not have been able to see otherwise.
- How Liz came out to her parents and disclosed the uncoupling.
- How when you reach that point of surrender, you have zero resistance.
- Why even though your head seems like the safest place to be, it’s really anything but safe because your brain will kick in and create stories.
- Why you need to get into your heart because even though you may think it’s not safe to be in your heart, it’s the safest, strongest place you can be. Your heart intelligence has information for you that you simply cannot access if you’re just in your head.
- “With the help of plant medicine, I have connected with this consciousness that reflects back to me my own consciousness in a way that I would not otherwise be able to see those parts of myself.” – Liz Lee
- “When I’m in my heart space, the triggers are simply opportunities to do deep healing of past traumas.” – Liz Lee
- “When you take self-care to another dimension, you’re taking better care of yourself, not to look hot in a bikini, it’s so that your soul can explore so that your soul can live its best life.” – Emily Aarons
- “Everyone has everything that they need inside of them, we are all born innately whole and we forget. ” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- Liz’s Website
- Find Liz on Instagram
- Liz’s Choices and Recommendations: Ayahuasca – Rama Organica (Retreat Venue), Ryan McKenna, Sarah Kennedy, Kristina Lee Jensen, Cacao, and Polyamory and Polyfidelity
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!