EP 96: How to Launch the Intuitive Way with Lindsay Maloney
Today I am super excited because I am speaking to my good friend Lindsay Maloney about how to launch the intuitive way.
Lindsay Maloney is a Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioner and a self-made business and success coach who specializes in teaching women how to start and scale their dream coaching businesses with simplicity and confidence.
She believes that you should always choose to use your intuition to guide you as you grow your business.
Lindsay’s proven methodology helps women get unstuck and structure their brilliance into a coaching business that’s sustainable and financially exhilarating. She is the creator of Stand Out Coaching Academy and is also the host of the Book Your Dream Clients podcast.
In this episode, you will discover how to tap into your intuition so you can ultimately learn how to launch the intuitive way.
Also, take note; at the very end, we give you a challenge you won’t want to miss because it involves actually manifesting more money! If you have not already signed up for Abundance Week, it’s happening right now!: EmilyAarons.com/abundance.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- The journey that led Lindsay to become a business coach.
- Why being rebellious in business and specifically at launching allows you to tap into your intuition.
- How to personalize the strategies that you use in your business so they always feel easy and fun.
- Why, above all, you have to believe in yourself before you can believe in any program or any strategy.
- The importance of always surrounding yourself with people that are 10 steps ahead and at the same time knowing that you need to pick what’s going to work best for you.
- How to trust yourself and just go for it.
- How to release the stories when things don’t work your way.
- How failures always point you to the right path.
- How to detach from your goals and trust that whatever happens is going to benefit you.
- What led Lindsay to become a rapid transformation therapist.
- How your business is really just a catalyst for all your internal growth.
- Why it’s important that you release control of things that you have no control over.
- How to get into alignment before sending an email.
- The importance of trusting that whatever happens is going to be the best possible outcome and bring you closer to your goals.
- Why your way of launching and doing business is ultimately the best way.
- “You have to believe in yourself before you can believe in any program or any strategy.” – Lindsay Maloney
- “The world is losing out on so many people who have so much to give because they don’t believe in themselves.” – Lindsay Maloney
- “It doesn’t matter at what level you are, there’s that drama, stress, overwhelm and that hustle mentality that will carry through.” – Emily Aarons
- “I like to give people permission to hire coaches, have courses, have strategies, but then realize that their way is ultimately the best.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- Abundance Week
- Business Made Simple
- Free Resource: Lindsay’s Freebie Vault, where you can cherry-pick what looks good to you!
- Lindsay’s Website
- Find Lindsay on Facebook
- Find Lindsay on Instagram
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!