TBT How To Use Journaling To Grow Your Business And Ease Anxiety And Stress
We’re back for another Throwback Thursday episode where you will learn how to use journaling to grow your business and at the same time, ease your anxiety and stress.
Emily used to journal just to process her feelings when she would get really upset about something or she would just feel like she needed to talk to somebody.
But more recently, Emily started to use journaling as a tool in her business and she actually created a journal, The Aligned and Unstoppable Journal that she designed to use as a companion of the oracle deck card.
Journaling can be very helpful if you use it to ease anxiety and stress but it can also be very powerful if you use it in your business.
In today’s episode, Emily is going to take you behind the scenes of the journaling process that she uses so that you learn how to use journaling to grow your business.
Highlights you wouldn’t want to miss:
- Why you should use journaling not just to process your feelings and emotions, but also as a tool for your business.
- How to use the Aligned and Unstoppable Journal as a companion of the Oracle deck.
- How to use the Oracle deck to help you get started by asking a question.
- The commitment card: Understanding what commitment really means and how to step out of fear and into faith.
- The network and connect card: What does network and connect with others mean and how to step up and reinvent yourself.
- The over-thinking card: Why you need to stop over-thinking by getting out your head and into your heart.
- How to use the oracle cards in the journaling process.
- Why adding a layer of gratitude to your journaling routine allows you to tap into different energy.
- “I say this all the time, this or something better.” – Emily Aarons
- “I just feel like this is an opportunity for me to step up and serve for me to be the rock and the lighthouse at the same time.” – Emily Aarons
- “If you’re thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking, you’re not actually helping anybody, you’re just kind of perpetually spinning your wheels.” – Emily Aarons
- “Gratitude is like spraying a fire extinguisher on a flame, it just puts out the fires.” – Emily Aarons
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.
We appreciate you!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension Membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join the waitlist now!
Thanks for listening! You’re here to shine your light…and I’m here to make that possible! Connect with me on Instagram @emilyaarons and get the latest updates!
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.