How To Get Better At Receiving Abundance
In Your Life And Business
As entrepreneurs, if you’re wanting to open up to higher levels of income and make a bigger impact, guess what you need to start doing? Getting better at receiving!
Abundance is multi-dimensional and starts with something as little as letting in a compliment and grows from there.
I can’t tell you how many entrepreneurs I’ve worked with over the years who struggle with receiving abundance and believe me – having blocks with receiving DOES carry over into your finances!
In this episode, I share why this is such a big block for so many of us and how you can start healing it.
I even share about the entrepreneur who set a $10k monthly goal but when the money came it wasn’t the way she wanted and she was disappointed. How do you think that made money feel? Unwelcome?
Listen to this episode to find out the answer to that and my tips on how to get better at receiving.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [1.51] Are you robbing people of the ability to give you a gift?
- [3:27] The importance of being open to receiving BEFORE the universe can bring you surprising and miraculous things.
- [4.39] A real-life example of what can happen when you’re open to receiving.
- [6.57] Do you only want it ONE way?
- [9.02] The more easily you can receive, the more easily the universe can give to you.
- [12.25] One great and easy way to practice receiving.
- [13.05] How to ask your guides for help with this.
- [16.20] When you take 100% responsibility for your life, it starts to change for the better.
Resources to take you deeper:
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Practice receiving! The next time unexpected money or a compliment comes your way, practice letting it in. You can allow it into your life with a heartfelt “thank you” and see how it feels (spoiler alert: it feels AWESOME!).
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes.Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.