What Are Spirit Guides And How To Connect With Them
At the time of this recording, we are about to kick off intuition week and I am really excited about the next few episodes. There are so many mysteries about intuition, energy, alignment, spirit guides, and all kinds of stuff and I am excited, I will be answering all your questions.
For most people, when they start to trust their intuition and tap into spirit guides, it oftentimes sounds like their own voice or their thoughts inside of their head, which is why the number one problem they face is learning to trust and decipher the messages that they receive.
In other words, you need to learn how to tell the difference between intuition and your thoughts.
In this episode, we will dive deep into what spirit guides and how to connect with them and why it’s so important to let go of expectations when connecting with your intuition.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- What is a spirit guide
- How to find your spirit guide
- How to connect with your intuition and learn to trust it
- How you can tell the difference between intuition and thoughts
- Why it’s important to understand that your guides will support you and help decide which way to go
- How it is possible to have multiple spirit guides
- Why letting go of expectations is so important when connecting with your intuition
- “Your spirit guides are like your copilot, they tell which way to go.” – Emily Aarons
- “The number one problem when learning to use your intuition is your ability to trust the messages that you receive.” – Emily Aarons
- “Your spirit guides are there to support you, they are your invisible cheerleaders.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to take you deeper:
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.