EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION OVERVIEW:
Emily Aarons, LLC provides healing and coaching services for female entrepreneurs who are looking to use spirituality and strategy to grow or scale their business. We are looking for a kickass Executive Assistant to support our CEO and make her life easier!
This position starts as a part-time role requiring 15-20 hours per week with ability to grow and reports directly to our CEO. This is a remote, work-from-home position with occasional travel. You must be within driving distance of Newburyport, MA for running in-person team meetings. We hold live events and retreats throughout the year (at various locations) and you may be required to travel to the event. You may also be required to work an occasional evening or weekend.
We are a fast-paced startup company experiencing rapid growth and we are committed to guiding people to rediscover their true purpose, grow their business, and create their best life. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our team stronger. We aim to build a diverse community and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home here with us.
CELEBRATE: We are growing at an accelerated pace and we LOVE to celebrate each and every milestone. As a team we are working together to create miracles and part of what helps us continue this growth is to pause and do a happy dance regularly!
INNOVATE: When it comes to problem solving, this team is always looking for ways to create a better and more enriching experience for our customers and that means doing things differently. Success comes from letting go of what has worked in the past to make space for new opportunities to grow. This is an ongoing process for us.
INTEGRITY: Doing what you say you’re going to do and owning your mistakes is part of our magic. We’re not perfect and we all make mistakes, but it’s about finding the lessons and growing from them, versus being critical of ourselves.
DEPENDABILITY: Simply put, we can depend on each other. Meeting deadlines, completing tasks, responsiveness, accuracy, asking for help when stuck, and troubleshooting together is a necessary part of our team.
As leaders in the industry, we have a high attention to detail in everything we do. We make sure that the bar is set high so we produce only the highest quality content and experiences for our customers.
Your Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assistant to the CEO as well as a liaison and support to Integrator and Operations Manager
- Monitor and own CEO email inbox and calendar
- Schedule guest podcast bookings and media spots
- Communication between top-level team members (Integrator/Operations Manager) and facilitate hitting goals/deadlines
- Protect the CEO’s time so she can stay focused on goals
- Assist with running weekly team meetings and takes notes and organizes into Asana project management tool
- Manage Asana Team Project Boards: Assigned to team members, give deadlines, and follow up as needed
- Assist with project management
- Ensure the team follows all Standard Operating Procedures
- Other items and tasks as needed
- Detail oriented with great communication skills
- Mature, stable and no drama – especially when things go wrong
- Ninja organized and great with checking off the boxes
- Ability to break down goals into individual milestones and hit them.
- Protector of the CEOs time. Ability to be the buffer zone between the CEO and the outside world.
- Bonus if you’re familiar with project management software (Asana, Trello, Monday)
- Bonus if you’re local to
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a STRONG aptitude for structure, details, and will take full responsibility
- You’re in it for the long haul! Longevity in a position you love is what you’re craving.
- You enjoy the challenge of creating and executing projects from start to finish and you work well independently.
- You like being part of a team and are able to work well with others.
- Can work under pressure with multiple projects going at the same time.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback. (We don’t pull punches – but we do it all with love).
- You have the desire to GROW in this position…this is a dynamic company with lots of opportunities for growth.
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You’re just looking to build your own business and this is a stepping stone.
- You think crystals and energy healing is nonsense.
- You’re not willing to be “all hands on deck” when a project needs to get out the door. Sometimes we have to work weekends or evenings to meet a due date and you need to be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- This is just another job to keep you busy.
- Working remotely -You get to work from home and set your own hours.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment inside a major digital brand. This is an exciting place to work because there are always new projects and events to work on. You won’t be bored!
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally – this environment is very unique.
- Further education to grow your career – just speak up, we’re happy to bring you to a conference or sign you up for a course.
- Your voice and presence matter. Each team member is valuable and this role is critical in offering your feedback (even if it’s not what the CEO thinks!)
- Being part of something bigger than yourself that impacts thousands of lives each and every day.
- Access to the most cutting edge coaching, teaching, and community.
How To Apply (Instructions):
To be considered, email [email protected] with the following by August 1, 2021:
- Please email us back with your resume and a short paragraph on why you feel you are a good fit for this position.
- Use the subject line: “⭐️ – I’m applying for the job”. If you don’t use that exact subject line your email will not be opened.
- Take the Myers-Briggs personality type test at this link. Screenshot your results and include it with your resume.
- Take the DISC test at this link and screenshot your results. Include the screenshot with your resume.
We will review all applicants and reach out immediately if seem like a good fit for the next step in the process.